- Nadia – When I Dream – Boring! It’s too bad because I like her as a performer.
- Bo – Free Bird – Seacrest said it best, “Everybody loves a little Free Bird.” Where’s my lighter? That rocked!
- Anwar – I’ll Never Love This Way Again – I didn’t like this song when Dionne Warwick or whoever it was sang it. I have a feeling this guy is the next to go, unless he conjures up a huge gay vote. This guy is way too stiff and has little stage presence. It’s sad because I usually like his voice.
- Anthony – Every Time You Go Away – The only reason I like this kid is because he picks good songs once in a while. He’s done Foreigner and Paul Young. All he needs is the Outfield and I’ll start voting for him. You know the words…”Josie’s on a vacation far away, Come around and talk it over. So many things that I wanna say, You know I like my girls a little bit older. I just wanna use your love tonight. I don’t wanna lose your love tonight.”
- Vonzell – Let’s Hear It For The Boy – I like this song, but I didn’t buy her singing it. Has she ever been in love? Do you really think she wants to hear it for the boy? I don’t.
- Scott – She’s Gone – Finally! Someone does a Hall & Oates song. Oh no. This is not a good rendition. I think Hall might kick this guy’s ass. Although, I think Scott can hold his own. Paula Abdul is drunk again. She’s standing up and clapping for that awful singing.
- Carrie – Love Is A Battlefield – That was the worst Pat Benetar I’ve ever heard. First of all, she should have been in the whore outfit from the video and done the choreography. Second of all, she screwed up the words and sang it too fast. Again, I’m not buying this performance. I don’t believe love has ever been a battlefield for this chick.
- Constantine – Bohemian Rhapsody – Give me a break. This guy might be as gay as Freddie Mercury, but he sure can’t sing like him. Where are Wayne and Garth when you need them? To the mirth-mobile!