>As I drove into work, I noticed something different about my office building. There was yellow tape in front of the door. It was then that I realized that the door was sans glass. Some dumbass had broken in with the help of a football sized rock.
Of course, he wasn’t counting on the alarm so he didn’t get anything in his panic. Luckily, one of the neighbors has a surveillance camera on the outside of the building. Also, the office was broken into a few years ago and everyone’s laptops were stolen, so most people don’t leave them in the office anymore.
Apparently, my office building is a magnet for odd things.
- There was the bomb scare that turned out to be a homeless person’s luggage.
- There was a mini-gang fight.
- One day we had an FBI stakeout in the conference room.
- There was the “episode” of Cheaters.
- We’ve had a plethora of cars broken into.
- And who could forget, the perv in the bathroom.
Who knows what the future might bring!