>I was browsing around the internet when I came across this disorder. I like to call it being a brat. Here are some symptoms:
What Are the Symptoms of Oppositional Defiant Disorder?
- Throwing repeated temper tantrums
- Excessively arguing with adults
- Actively refusing to comply with requests and rules
- Deliberately trying to annoy or upset others, or being easily annoyed by others
- Blaming others for your mistakes
- Having frequent outbursts of anger and resentment
- Being spiteful and seeking revenge
- Swearing or using obscene language
- Saying mean and hateful things when upset
Is it just me, or is everything a disorder? I guess this ODD occurs with kids who have ADHD. I have Chronic Snooze disorder. I seem to hit the snooze button five times before getting out of bed. I have every intention of getting up early and doing some yoga, but when the alarm goes off in morning, I stay in bed and hit the snooze button instead. I wonder if there is a treatment option for this problem. Maybe if I try going to bed earlier…nah. I want a pill.