>I found this while surfing around. Something to get the creative juices flowing:
Either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.
- Would you rather:
- have a giant sunflower grow out of the top of your head OR cotton balls under your arms?
- always yell at the top of your lungs OR never be able to speak above a whisper?
- not be able to say the letter ‘B’ OR make all your ‘S’ sounds like ‘SH’?
- eat EVERYTHING covered with chocolate sauce OR have a side of graham crackers with every meal?
- Here are my answers:
- Cotton balls under the arms. They could soak up the sweat. I have a practical side to me.
- Whisper. There’e enough noise in the world. Besides, writing is where it’s at.
- SH. There are too many good words that start with B.
- Graham crackers. As much as I love chocolate, I don’t want everything covered in it. Plus, with that much chocolate, I would end up weighing 300 pounds.