- I hate it when people don’t adhere to the every other seat rule in public. I need plenty of personal space.
- I don’t get why everyone is so excited about Walk the Line.
- People need to think twice before they start a conversation on a cell phone. I don’t want to hear about how you were stricken with food poisoning for three days because of bad mortadella or portobello. Being that I was in Atlanta at the time in was probably neither of those two things.
- The announcement, “If you see any suspicious person or unusual activity, please report it to the nearest safety enforcement officer,” is stupid. If you think about it, it pretty much covers the majority of people and activity at an airport.
- “Maintain control of your bags.” Another odd announcement. Have you ever seen anyone lose control of their bags? If so, they’ve probably been stolen.
- Anyone who flies with a child under the age of 5 had better be moving to their destination and not just visiting. Make the family come visit you. Unless of course you like being one of the more hated people on the plane.
- I actually met a woman who shot herself a bear. She was older than three when she did it.