>I saw this post over at one of the many blogs I frequent and it got me thinking about some of the quotes I’ve been collecting:
- Do ugly people know they are ugly?
- Patience is one of many virtues I lost in my youth.
- Real stalkers don’t admit that they are stalkers. That type of worry never enters their head. They think they are just in love, even after the police arrest them.
- Just when I think I’m pathetic, she comes back and proves us ALL wrong.
- What do they have in common other than bad hair?
- Egg foo young is the prime rib of Chinese food.
- You never want to leave a show in handcuffs.
- I don’t associate with anyone who rides the bus. It’s called the Loser Cruiser for a reason.
>mmmm. chinese food. Yummy.