Please enjoy these items from the Sacramento Bee. As always, my comments in blue.
- Roseville, burglary. A shoplifter made off with 22 bras from Victoria’s Secret after removing the security sensors and leaving them in a small satin display bag on the floor of the store’s beauty section. The theft occurred between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Jan. 31. The loss was estimated at $869. That’s about $40 a bra, just in case you were wondering. Obviously they weren’t padded in anyway or it wouldn’t have taken the clerks all day to realize that two dozen bras had gone missing.
- Sand Court, Rocklin, break-in, theft. Someone broke a window on a 2003 Toyota RAV4 and stole a Bible from the back seat between 6 p.m. Jan. 29 and 6:45 a.m. Jan. 30. Nothing else was missing or disturbed. Suspect is said to have horns, a tail, a trident/pitchfork and could be wearing a red cape.
- Stone Point Drive, Roseville, grand theft. Sod valued at $500 was stolen from five locations around two buildings at a construction site between 4 p.m. Jan. 22 and 4 p.m. Jan. 23. Check all the baseball fields in the area.
- Fairway Drive, Rocklin, burglary. Someone broke into a Chevron station at 11:08 p.m. Friday and stole a carton of Marlboro cigarettes and a Red Bull energy drink. Suspect is said to have a mullet and wings.
- 2271 Americana Drive, Roseville, vandalism. Someone threw a rock through a 4-by-4-foot window at Heritage Oak Elementary School at 2:10 p.m. Friday. The damage was estimated at $500. Mrs. Stanwick’s Kindergarten class is being held for questioning.