Believe me, I know how difficult the first message to a potential date can be. Fears can run rampant through your mind. I’ve sent messages to more guys than I can remember, but I would hope that my efforts are a little more well received than the attempts I’ve received below:
- You Look Cute .! still available ? email me back.
- Online it said you desire of sex is this true. or did i read wrong.
- tell me more about yourself
- You are way to pretty to settle. Care to chat?
- Do I get a response??
- You are attractive……………………………..
- i gotta risk it for the biscuit
I kind of feel sorry for some of these guys, but pity won’t get you a date…at least not from me. A few of these attempts to gain my attention don’t feel genuine. Some of my messages to guys have been kind of random, but I did put some thought into them and used decent punctuation skills. That should count for something!